Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Summer updates...

I know, I know, I haven't been very good about keeping up with this little blog and its five followers through the summer months. However, I don't feel so terribly bad since I know all five followers, and they generally know what I've been up to. But if you are one of the visitors, here's a summer update for you.

I spent quite a lot of time with my brother and sister-in-law (much more a sister than an in-law) at the local farmer's market.





They grew a tremendous garden this summer (I didn't help much with that) and sold their produce on Saturday mornings (I did help with that.)







My family...my WHOLE family (mom, dad, brothers, sisters, girlfriends, cousins, aunts, uncles, you name it) also visited Michigan in July. It was beautiful.



Just look at the coast off of Makinac Island - I want to live there!



I also got to see my first fireflies - amazing. But even better to watch my two younger cousins entranced, tushes in the air.



More to come on my garden and fun summer things as we move deeper into fall. AHHHH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment